[VM] VERO MODERO / **VIRTUAL DIVA***

31th


Nice to see you again :)

[VM] VERO MODERO released "Crop Skirt Set".
I didnt know the mean of "Crop". 
Then i saw google translate to japanease.(my english vocabulary so poor)
when i see that meaning. I felt that Exactly This is "Crop".


and one more... 
I tried new hair style for me. 
The shop name is  ***VIRTUAL DIVA*** .
hmmm...... looks nice for me. isnt it? :D
 I like it :)

































(credit)

Hair --- ***VIRTUAL DIVA***
           Pinup Hair Mesh OMBRE Black


Outfit --- [VM] VERO MODERO  Crop Skirt Set Cream


This skirt set include 

  • Leather and satin vests
  • Crop Skirt
  • black pearl necklace


There is 6 color. each 300Ldollors.
It will be indispensable to your wardrobe.


Thank you for coming here today :)

コメント