E-Clipse / {AnaMarkova} @ On9

60th

Nice to see you again :) 

I went shopping On9 event. 
I didnt notice one things that very important things on this event......
....there is one item that is discount of each shop.

I was wondeing about panel "FIND THE DISCOUNT ITEMS" every time when i saw.
so i tried to look for discount items.
but no mark what is discount items.... so i checked every items price!!
then Finally i found! i feel like something discovered lol

anyway. i bought some items.
E-Clipse Heel as like last time, and {AnaMarkova} dress. 




(above pic credit)
Hair : .:{Rumina}:. Keri - Group Gift 
Necklace : Pure Poison - Gabrielle Jewelry Set (GroupGift)
dress : {AnaMarkova}Selena  Sage @ On9
pose : HOT DIVE-pose lookback
 (I love HOTDIVE skin...... LOVE!!! lol)



































(above pic credit)

Hair : .:{Rumina}:. Keri - Group Gift 
Necklace : Pure Poison - Gabrielle Jewelry Set (GroupGift)
dress : {AnaMarkova} AnIta Gown Poppies  (in main store)
shoes : E-Clipse Apollo White @On9location : Elysion 


This time also I can enjoy shopping on On9   I hope you also enjoyed or will enjoy on  On9  :) 



Thank you for coming here today :)

コメント