Simply Me! "Elise" Lingerie @ APPLY ME

199th

Maybe i like taking picture with lingerie. of course Gown or lovely casual outfit also. 
today when i taking, i feel "So fun!" IT was a discovery for me!

Introducing about " Simply Me! "Elise" Lingerie " on APPLY ME September round. 
Lovely and cutie lingerie. 


APPLY ME Slurl
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Wedding/134/91/3600



































Lingerie : Simply Me! "Elise" - Lingerie Collection grey&pink 
































Lingerie : Simply Me! "Elise" - Lingerie Collection white&blue
 -->Compatible with The mesh project / Belleza / Maitreya / Slink / Omega System / Standard avater 
 --> available 3 type

My main mesh body is The mesh project. 
I don't know why but some applier clothes doesn't show their texture properly on my body.
my preference setting is strange? or my graphic spec is low? 
maybe i should to ask to creator. 

Thanks for reading! 
Have happy secondlife with Lingerie <3 

コメント