Key to your heart

391th

Dear reader.

Key To My Heart Event is running from Feb 1st to 16th Feb.
the location that lovely valentine decoration and shops and each shop ready gift for you.
Sway's will participate with "Fantasy Gacha Carnival (start February7th (i hope))"
same time, i want to show you Sway's lovely robots gatcha item.
I wonder that how much money spending on this event.........

いよいよFantacy Gacha Carnivalが始まります!(2月7日からだと思います。。。多分。。。)
合計いくらぐらいがこのイベントで使われるのかとっても気になりますw

Key to My heart Event location Slurl
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dragonsworn/110/223/31

























Light : *Shabby* XOXO Light @ Key to my Heart Event
Robot  : Sway's [Robot] Robert RARE (c) @ Fanacy Gacha carnival (coming soon)
Robot : Sway's [Robot] Roberta RARE (c) @ Fanacy Gacha carnival (coming soon)

























top : .:BaM:. Heartly Corset - Red @ Key to my Heart Event
 (cloth applier (multi applier) for Belleza / Maitreya / Slink / Omega System, System layer for Standard avater)
pants : .:BaM:. Swami Pants - Lovely White - Black and Grey  @ Key to my Heart Event
Heal : ::ROC:: Candice Heels (MarketPlace)
 -- color change by HUD for 12 color)
Showing you close up of Candice Heal in below picture.

































Next outfit by Perfect Seduction at Key to my heart event

























picture 4
Dress :  PS! Pink  Heart Skater Dress (Exclusive) @ Key to my Heart Event
Hair : Mirna Hair  BrownsGroupGift Group Gift by VirtulDiva

picture 5
 Dress : PS! Red Heart Skater Dress (Exclusive)  @ Key to my Heart Event
 Hair : Mirna Hair  BrownsGroupGift Group Gift by VirtulDiva
 Heal :  ::ROC:: Candice Heels (MarketPlace)

Happy Valentine <3
Thanks for reading.

コメント