Prism Wrap Dress

484th

Dear reader.

The level of earthquake M5.0 over , M6.0 over is continue everyday.
I can not imagine how much they have feeling scare.
Kumamoto castle also broken and would be 20 years to repair news said.
I wish not to deteriorate any more.

In that, Blogging for something makes me relax and feel fun.

Prism Design main store Slurl
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bal%20Harbour/39/177/22






















































picture1 & picture2
 Dress : Prism Zennia Wrap Dress by Journey  (Color change by HUD for 4 design)
 Heal : ::ROC:: Rita Heels (Marketplace / in- world store color change by HUD for 25 color)
 Hair : /Wasabi Pills/ Charlotte Mesh Hair - FLF Exclusive pack

Thanks for reading.
I go to work after this. The busyness makes me think only for work. Also good for me right now.

have a nice day for you ~C~

コメント