*League* new skin and Catwa mesh eye applier by EUPHORIC

671th

Dear reader. Hope your weekend is wonderful!  like me! lol

I have a new friend today... Her creations are so awesome.
at least for me... but if not everybody, many people will agree with me..
i am a one of fan of her creation from a while ago.
and this time, i tried Catwa mesh eyes with her creation Catwa mesh eye applier.
"E U P H O R I C  Kenya 2 Eyes"... this is my first Catwa mesh eyes applier.
and same time,  *League* new skin "*League* Ella - Catwa Applier" the skin color is "Fair"
i was not looking for new skin. i love insol skin but when i saw *League* new skin picture, i can not stop to buy it ... lol

















Skin :  *League*  Ella - Catwa Applier - Fair
Eye applier : .euphoric ~Kenya 2 Eyes [Catwa App. - System - Mesh ]
 (including mesh eye (color change HUD too)  and standard avater eye each color)
Head : CATWA HEAD Dyana
Eye : CATWA Mesh Eyes
Hair :  *ARGRACE* SAE - Dark Browns

Still little bit shy showing you my close up my face. 

Thanks for coming to my blog. 

コメント