GLITTER @ SL Christmas Expo

688th

Dear reader.

SL Chrismas Expo coming Day 5. Have you visit to SL Christmas Expo?
Waiting for you over 40 merchant and a lot of entertainment and auction and advent calendar and  taking picture and much much more!

Entertainment schedule @ Winter cafe 
2pm -4pm    DJ Jay Sparrowtree    Winter Cafe Stage
4pm    Cryptic Harmony    Winter Cafe Stage
5pm      Keeba Tammas     Skating Pond Stage
6pm    Maximillion Kleene     Skating Pond Stage
7pm    Bella    Extravaganza Stage

This time i want to bring you beautiful and elegant gown and static poses by Glitter.
GLITTER Slurl in Expo
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ornament/216/76/23



















Credit --
 Dress : GLITTER - HELENA mesh gown with cape @ 100% Donation item on SL Christmas Expo
 Pose
  Picture1 : GLITTER POSES Fierce F 6 @ 100% Donation item on SL Christmas Expo
  Picture3 : GLITTER POSES Fierce F 4 @ 100% Donation item on SL Christmas Expo

 Hair : enVOGUE - HAIR Alice - Dark Browns
 Eye : CATWA Mesh Eyes
 Eye applier  : .euphoric ~Poison Ivy  Eyes [Catwa App. - System - Mesh ]
 Lipstick : .:FlowerDreams:.Catwa lipstick set 4
 Head : CATWA HEAD Dyana
 Necklace : ::GB::medaille  neclace for MEN(Silver)

Day 5 : Christmas / Holiday List (Blogger Challenge)
Blogger challenge Day 4 ... i wrote different point and different things from the title.
If you allow me to say excuse, I never use the stocking in Christmas season... so i wrote just the inspiration to get by when i see the meaning on google, and did research on internet... maybe i should to write ... like "when childhood, i wanted to the big toy in the stoking" - or "i wanted a lot of cookie" ...
So! this time i asked to my partner, "Christmas / Holiday list" is what meaning? because Nothing comes to mind by this word.
so he said, "Holiday List" = The gift. I hope his assume is not wrong!
Christmas Gift... I have some memory of Christmas in the days of the child, and of course after became Adult. Now i am using the computer.. and it is part of my life. but when i was childhood, my parents never gave to me game machine. i think my parents was right. maybe i would be addicted in the game (like Secondlife for me right now :p) .. it could be change my life too... Right now, i am much appreciate for my parents.

Thanks for coming to my blog. and Thank you so much to read my article!!
if you don't understand or something you wanna mention to me, please give me an IM!
always my door is open!

コメント