Holiday wish .. SL Christmas Expo close soon

694th

Dear reader.

December 12th, SL Christmas Expo close.... time goes by very fast.
Have you visit there? If not, you still have time! please visit and to see the white Christmas.

More than 40 Merchants!  Fashion, Breedables, OOAK & L E's  Home & Garden & Holiday Shopping! (Auction closed)

クリスマスエキスポにはいかれたでしょうか。。私はSIM内をうろうろしてるときは一度も日本の方を見かけませんでした。。サンタとは写真を撮れなかったし、来年こそは是非!
12日の12時(正午)SLTにこのチャリティイベントはクローズとなります。
去年、今年とブログできたので、来年もまたできるといいなぁ。
ブロガーチャレンジは毎回とても考えさせられて、すべての日のチャレンジのテーマをこなしたと思ったのですが、振り返ってみると、2日だけ抜けてました。。
Holiday Wish。。あなたは何をお願いしますか?

Blogger Challenge Day 12 : Holiday wish. (I thought i challenged all days.. but i missed 10th and 11th... )
"We wish a merry Christmas" ... The next of Christmas, will come new year.
I will wish to the coming new year would be peaceful year. and my life and my work and my Secondlife will be much better one than this year. and wish my english will be get better more....
However.. "All i want is in Christmas is you".  Everybody hope that want to be with love one in Christmas. I never had being with my partner in Christmas day or Eve for 3 years.
if i can say my small wish, I wish he and me are together in Christmas.
What will you wish?

SL Christmas Expo Winter Cafe

official blog




















picture1 and picture2
 Gown : GSC Silver Bells by *-*-* G SLOANE *-*-* @ 100% Donation item
 Necklace : Semi-Precious - Dianna - Turquoise @ 100% Donation item
 pose : GLITTER POSES Fierce F 9 @ 100% Donation item
 Hair : :::Phoenix::: Gracia Hair Dark Browns

















picture 3
 Dress : GSC Christmas Eve by *-*-* G SLOANE *-*-* @ 100% Donation item
 Heal : Glamistry - ERANTHIS Heels [PF1015]
 *Compatible for Belleza / Slink / Maitreya feet, some parts color change by HUD)

location : SL Christmas Expo

In Expo Slurl
G SLOANE : http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ornament/200/102/23
Semi-Precious : http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ornament/109/127/23

Thanks for all of your support. This event supported Relay for Life for American cancer society.
I hope i could help for support even thought it is very small.

I really hope to see you next years SL Christmas Expo too!

コメント