Scandal

695th

Dear reader...  I will enjoy my blog life as much as possible.

SL Christmas Expo was closed... it was so wonderful event our team work was amazing!
I hope to see you as a blogger of SL Christmas Expo!

My dear demi's shop E U P H O R I C released new cute eyelashes "Scandal Lashes&Deepliner".
it has a flower around the eye!
E U P H O R I C in-world / E U P H O R I C marketplace

After, closed Expo, i decided to buy new skin! (aww. my wallet is always empty!)



















Credit
Head : CATWA HEAD Dyana
Skin : Belviso - Body Works - Audrey (Cream)
Lashes : .euphoric ~Scandal Lashes&Deepliner Applier [Catwa]
Eye : CATWA Mesh Eyes
Eye applier : .euphoric ~Kenya Eyes [Catwa App. - System - Mesh ]
Hair : TRUTH HAIR Loni -  light browns

No lipstick No eyebrows, but this is elegant.
So if i do make up more.. i could be more beautiful and elegant!
There is a lot of skin shop after Catwa head became popular.
but not all the shop i would like. so everytime, i met with new shop, i want to blog about it.
but im addicted in Belviso right now!

Thanks for coming to my blog.
Enjoy your Secondlife!

コメント