Bianca

721th

Dear reader. Hope nice Thursday for you <3

Catwa will release new female bento mesh head "Kimberly Bento Head" soon. 
Catwa FB page : https://www.facebook.com/catwahairstore/?fref=ts
I will enjoy with Catya for a while. I will be want to buy next type too.. because its looks elegant than Catya. but i love Catya so far. I hope that do not have to keep spend 5K every time for Catwa bento head comes out.

I want to share with you "::Modish:: Bianca" for Catwa head face and Lipstick applier.
You will see at main store Bianca vender.. so you will think big different with my face....
I hope you like my face too! :)
It is coming 6 skin color and Lipstick is separate.

















Skin : ::Modish:: Bianca-F01- [Catwa] Face Applier
Head : CATWA HEAD Catya
Lipstick : ::Modish:: Bianca-Fairs{Catwa} Lipstick set
Hair : TRUTH HAIR Gaea @ January group gift
Eyliner : .euphoric ~Azra Glitter  Eyeliner  Applier (Catwa) @ Marketplace
Accessory (Necklace / Earring ) : Moondance Jewels Diana @ Designer Showcase 6 years anniversary round
 *Color change by touch for Detail

I really hope you enjoy Bento head life!
Thanks for coming to my blog.

コメント