Insol Bianca @ Uber

8:46:00 AM

726th

Dear reader. Hope your nice Thursday!!

This is my second try for Lelutka head. The skin called "Bianca" by Insol.
You can find this this at Uber February.
available 6 tone. Also you can buy insol new makeup applier for Catwa and Lelutka.
However, before i buy this skin, i was going to buy "ALENA" for Catwa head.
but when i see the vender picture on seraphim, my decide was changed very quick.


















Head : LeLutka Bento Head-SIMONE 2.2
Skin : Insol: face Bianca, ST 'Peach' @  Uber
Eye : .euphoric ~Poison Ivy  Eyes @ Marketplace by E U P H O R I C
Hair : pr!tty - Kyla - [Essentials]:boxed::Hairology Anniversary Gift: (previous Hairology gift)
Shape : own work
Body : Maitreya Lara

Including DEMO shape is able to modify. Thats so wonderful! I can feel insol creator's regard for customer.
Insol is the shop for my first mesh head. So always, checking something new of Insol.
of course, i want to buy everything insol skin... but am not so much rich .... lol
My first skin is "Ashley". Also beautiful skin. One of my recommend skin :)
I am very happy i could buy for lelutka mesh head skin by insol. i have to say Thank you for Uber.
and this time i chose "peach" skin color because last time, i bought this skin color.
not too white ... looks healthy face :)
maybe my picture is looks more pale... lighting up when taking picture.. thats why..
but i hope i could tell you that insol skin beauty!

Thanks for coming to my blog.
Enjoy your mesh head life and Enjoy your Seonclife!

You Might Also Like

0 コメント

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.