Insol Bianca @ Uber

726th

Dear reader. Hope your nice Thursday!!

This is my second try for Lelutka head. The skin called "Bianca" by Insol.
You can find this this at Uber February.
available 6 tone. Also you can buy insol new makeup applier for Catwa and Lelutka.
However, before i buy this skin, i was going to buy "ALENA" for Catwa head.
but when i see the vender picture on seraphim, my decide was changed very quick.


















Head : LeLutka Bento Head-SIMONE 2.2
Skin : Insol: face Bianca, ST 'Peach' @  Uber
Eye : .euphoric ~Poison Ivy  Eyes @ Marketplace by E U P H O R I C
Hair : pr!tty - Kyla - [Essentials]:boxed::Hairology Anniversary Gift: (previous Hairology gift)
Shape : own work
Body : Maitreya Lara

Including DEMO shape is able to modify. Thats so wonderful! I can feel insol creator's regard for customer.
Insol is the shop for my first mesh head. So always, checking something new of Insol.
of course, i want to buy everything insol skin... but am not so much rich .... lol
My first skin is "Ashley". Also beautiful skin. One of my recommend skin :)
I am very happy i could buy for lelutka mesh head skin by insol. i have to say Thank you for Uber.
and this time i chose "peach" skin color because last time, i bought this skin color.
not too white ... looks healthy face :)
maybe my picture is looks more pale... lighting up when taking picture.. thats why..
but i hope i could tell you that insol skin beauty!

Thanks for coming to my blog.
Enjoy your mesh head life and Enjoy your Seonclife!

コメント