Cora

778th

Dear reader. Hope your happy weekend :)

I love lelutka head too. i like Catwa and lelutka both. and if i can, i want to try the other head too.... is possible if i dont need to think about my wallet problem .. lol

"Lelutka Chloe"..its my second head of Lelutka.
I just Demoed that time but the face was very cute. and it is for upcoming new Lelutka Powder Pack too! i cant wait!
(I will announce Powder Pack Lelutka near the day of pre-order close)

Wearing skin is ".:[PUMEC] :.-.:CORA:.-" for lelutka. it was created for Simone head. but i think it is pretty on Chloe too! :)
Coming 4 skin tone they are dark type skin.















Head : LeLutka Bento Head-CHLOE @ Skin Fair / Main store
Skin : .:[PUMEC] :.-.:CORA:.-
Makeup : --- [PUMEC]  -  MAKE-UP SET #1 -  FOR LELUTKA BENTO HEAD **
(Eyebrow / lipstick / eyeshadow)
tops : I.M. Collection Brenna Top @ Designer Showcase
Hair : Mithral * Bryonia (Browns)

Skin fair will close soon... so visit before close!

Enjoy your Secondlife!
Thanks for coming to my blog.

コメント