Rings for Vista hands by [PUMEC]

782th

Dear reader. Hope your weekday will finish good!
I changed my blog design. so my past post is little bit looks wired. when i have time, i will get fix them.

This time, my first post for the accessory of Vista- Bento- hands.
[PUMEC] released new ring for vista bento hand for Tres Chic April round.
Color change by HUD for detail. please try the DEMO before purchase.
















Ring : [PUMEC] - Rings Set #1 - For VISTA HANDS @ Tres Chic
dress : *MSS* Tiered Mesh Dress @ SaNaRae

I really feel that it worth to have if you have bento-hands.
before bento-hands came out, finger accessory was not good.. because it was in the air when hands animating.

I hope you like and choose one of your vista hands accessory!
Thanks for coming to my blog. Enjoy your Secondlife!

コメント