[Pink Fuel] @Powder Pack Catwa April

800th

Dear reader.

My 800th post is for Powder Pack! I am really honored to be part of Powder Pack.

Powder Pack Catwa April Edition released on 17th.
Powder Pack in-world :  Powder Pack Marketplace : Powder Pack online

I would love to share with you [Pink Fuel] new skin "Keke".
I love Pink Fuel skin since there was not mesh head in Secondlife and i had wore her skin for long time.
If you love Pink fuel skin like me, you would like "keke" skin.

















Skin and makeup : [Pink Fuel] Keke Skin for Powder Pack CATWA (April)
Head : Catwa Catya
Hair : TRUTH VIP - April (wear me)
Body : Maitreya Lara

Coming 5 skin tone. Including eyebrow (compatible tint setting on Catwa Hud),Lipstick,Eyeshadows.
Body applier Coming by Omega system.

Enjoy Powder Pack!
Thanks for coming to my blog.

コメント