Autumn is over and winter is here

951th

Dear reader. Hope your wonderful weekend :)

December started... it means last month of this year.
Every year, Every month, i have feel the time goes by very fast...
I think this is good thing.because the time was nice for me :)

So December started.. autumn ended and winter is here.
I will enjoy the winter decoration and made winter picture in SL and in RL.
and of course Christmas season too! I will enjoy and hope you enjoy like me!


















Credit @ Dreamland Design in Perfect TEN December round (Open 1st to 15th)
DD Winter Wonderland Cuddle Bench
DD Hartford Autumn Tray
DD Snowy Pine Tree
DD Baretree With Flashing Lights
DD Hartford Fire Pit

Credit @ Chez Moi Furniture in Decorate November (HQ)
Wooden Sauna Cabin Dundalk (Adult) CHEZ MOI

Credit @  Dreamscapes Art Gallery
*Snowman* Bucket A
*Snowman* Stump A
*Georgia* Stump with lantern A
*Frost* Milk Can A
*Georgia* Crate Table B
*Georgia* Crate Table A
*Georgia* Stump with lantern B
*Sign* MENU
*Sign* PIE

building : GOOSE - Caledon Barn

Scene..
winter landscape w/bunny @ Simply Shelby

This is my first winter garden decoration.
White world is beautiful always in SL. but In rl... always it is annoying ... lol

Wishes your wonderful winter and stay safe :)
Thanks for coming to my blog.

コメント