The calm brush of a breeze

1080th

Dear reader. Hope your lovely weekday :)

Autumn season is almost here. today and yesterday was kind of chilly day.
I hope you do not get cold please keep your health. Specially when changing the season, many people have getting sick.

This post also my theme is for autumn. 

















Credit @ Bee Design in SaNarae
Shed : .:Bee Designs:. Autumn Shed PG
rug : Bee Designs Autumn Rug PG
tred : Bee Designs Autumn Shed Plants

Credit @ Little branch in Pocket shop(September Catgalog)
Tree : LB_PersimmonTree{Animated}4Seasons
Grass : LB_Snakeweed{Animated}*Summer-A

Credit @ Magnum Opus in Swank Designers choice
wagon : [MO] Farm Wagon - Without Shadow
Barrels with pillow : [MO] Romantic Barrels (Adult)
[MO]Barrel
[MO] Candles
[MO] Wash Basin Table
[MO] Step Ladder

Credit @ Chez Moi Furniture in Cosmopolitan (End date : 22th September)
"Smores Outdoor Set"
Seat with Hay : Smores Hay Seat (Adult) CHEZ MOI
Firepit : Smores Firepit CHEZ MOI
Cart with decoration : Smore Cart CHEZ MOI

----------
I do confuse how i should blogging. Specially when i was asked complicate thing. 
I like to blog with many items in one picture. because I like to show the decoration. if it is only one items, its not decoration.
and most important point for me for blogging that i do not like to show the home and garden items as background.
Because it is no respect for creator (just my opinion) ... i know some blogger doing and i am not tend to say that is wrong. Just not my style. 
but if i was asked that i have to show only one furniture, its not match with my blog style.
I understanding the creator have to sell the creation and blogger should not be against the interest of creator. and always i am respect of creators requirement for blogger.
but i do not think we have to say "Yes" for all request of creator.
so even if i really like the shop for blog, if it does not match between the creator and me, i might better to leave from this creator and it might good for each other.
-------------

Enjoy your Secondlife.
Thanks for coming to my blog.

コメント