In my precious memory

1176th

Dear reader. Hope your nice weekday💓

Almost Sakura season finished.... Those petal are falling down on the ground and they will disappear...
I wondered where they went to? :)

I will introduce you Dreamland Design beautiful spring items.
Including new released item. I really love Dreamland Design's dream world💗


Credit @ Dreamland Design in Twe12ve (End date : April 30th)
DD Wild Romantic Garden Scene Adult
*Detail credit
DD Wild Romantic Garden Scene
DD Old Rusty Lantern
DD Old Mossy Table
DD Old Mossy Chair-Adult

Credit @ Dreamland Design main store
Tub : DD Wild Romantic Wooden HotTub ADULT
Flower boat : DD Boat Full Of Flowers (Able resize by touch)
Tree wall : DD Bougainvillea Tree Trellis
Tree wall : DD Yellow Bougainvillea Tree Trellis
DD Spring Outdoor Set Complete
 DD Flower Trellis
 DD Old Spring Garden Bench
 DD Wild Flowers Tire Planter
 DD Wild Hydrangea Tire Planter

Enjoy and have fun :)
Thanks for coming to my blog.

コメント