Whispering to summer wind

1189th

Dear reader. Hope your lovely Monday :)

Summer breathing is almost here.

I decided to make a small landscape for summer season.
I wanted to make from long ago but i could not have enough space.
It would be fun and would love the summer even more💓
I would show in my blog too that i make small landscape even if not all.

















Credit @ Cosmopolitan (End date : 18th)
Shop : GOOSE
Swing : GOOSE - Water swing island

Shop : Chez Moi Furniture
Tent : Storybrook Teepee (Adult) CHEZ MOI

Credit @ TYLAR'S TREASURES in On9
Patio : .:TT:.  THE GATHERING PATIO
bench : .:TT:.  THE GATHERING BENCH BENTO CUDDLES 5TC
Flower in planter : .:TT:.  THE GATHERING SLATTED IMPATIENS PLANTER

Other items ...
Crystal : Fairy Crystal - Purple by Simply Shelby
Tree : tarte. small maple tree A (w lights)

Enjoy and have fun :)
Thanks for coming to my blog.

コメント