Feeling memory

1228th

Dear reader. Hope your day was / is lovely day!

I wondered if i am living other country... not japan.
How would have my life, what food i like, and how would the shape of body..
but im sure i will be hoping the happiness for i loved one and me.

DiMi's backdrop is not like other shop backdrop.
I have a suggestion for you that to visit to main store and check their beautiful items :)
for sure you would like them as like me!

















Credit @ Raindale in The Liaison Collaborative
Raindale - Magerest string lights (13Li)
Raindale - Magerest bench
Raindale - Magerest platform with firepit

Credit @ DiMi's
Backdrop : FarmHouse

Tree : Summer Garden Tree by Simply Shelby
Grass : Harmony Common Rush - Short - circle - AM - C/M by HeartGarden

Enjoy and have fun :)
Thanks for coming to my blog.

コメント