Here is our place

1463th

Dear reader. Hope your great weekend :)

Cosmopolitan {Round 20/8} running to the 7th March.
and this post is my first post for current round :D
because i got eye surgery on 27th Feb. so still my eye is very red lol
and still swollen and still very nerves. so i do blog work as much as i can. i do not do overwork for my eye.

Cosmopolitan shopping guide
https://cosmopolitansl.blogspot.com/2020/02/cosmopolitan-round-208-24th-february.html

Limo to Cosmopolitan
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/No%20Comment/125/24/22

















Credit @ Killer's Production in Cosmopolitan {Round 20/8}
"Killer's" Old Barn I (RED)

Credit @ SOURCES  in Cosmopolitan {Round 20/8}
Shower : KYFLORNEE tiles by Sources

Credit @ Fundati in Cosmopolitan {Round 20/8}
Tree : (Fundati) Confier I
Tree : (Fundati) Confier V
Tree : (Fundati) Confier III
Tree : (Fundati) Confier V

Credit @ CONVAIR in Cosmopolitan {Round 20/8}
CONVAIR Spring Double Chair

Credit @ B-Made in Cosmopolitan {Round 20/8}
B-Made Tiffy Car *Color change by HUD
B-Made Tiffy Car [FLAT WHEEL]

Grass flower : [DDD] Fairyflower Sculpty Grass [1 LI Each, Softer]

I really love SOURCES released new shower's Adult type.
This is so so nice shower in many ways for me!
you will know if you try demo and if you know some of adult items :D

Enjoy and have fun♥
Thanks for coming to my blog.

コメント