Nostalgic Feelings

1473th

Dear reader. Hope your weekday is good than yesterday :)

So my few days was not good because my bad behavior was not good.
My feeling is good but so and so.
but i start to blog and i noticed my blog work made me feel comfortable...

Cosmopolitan {Round 22/8} is running to the 4th April.
Catalog : https://cosmopolitansl.blogspot.com/2020/03/cosmopolitan-round-228-23rd-march-4th.html
Hello Tuesday : https://cosmopolitansl.blogspot.com/2020/03/hello-tuesday-308-store-list-for-24th.html

















Credit @ SOURCES in Cosmopolitan {Round 22/8}
LAUDREE blue by Sources
*Including color change HUD

Credit @ Killer's Production  in Cosmopolitan {Round 22/8}
"Killer's "Chevoolet Bench (Maroon) (PG)
"Killer's "Garage Tire Seat (Dark) (PG)

Credit @ Little branch
LB_JuniperTree.v2{Animated}Seasons

House : Trompe Loeil - Shelter Island Cottage Mint
Grass : [AD] [Dew] Grass @ [Angelic Designs MainStore]

For me, Little branch's tree is part of me.
every time when i depressed for something, I put Little branch tree in my picture.
Because it makes me feel comfortable. then i can be happy :)

Enjoy your Secondlife.
Thanks for coming to my blog.

コメント