Surrounded by radio sound

1523th

Dear reader. Hope your weekday is good so far :)

As you know, Cosmopolitan new round is running to the 27th. 

I would love to share with you Home and Garden items and my shopping items from B-made. 
I hope you enjoy and love them :)

I visited to B-made main store. The store is a bit nostalgic feeling and it was so comfortable for me. 
if you visited, you also liked as like me :)

Credit is below the picture! 
















"Killer's" Old Radio Building *Rezzing by Rezzar 

Palm tree : ::Code 8:: Coconut Palm Tree 2
Palm tree : ::Code 8:: Coconut Palm Tree 3
Palm tree : ::Code 8:: Coconut Palm Tree 1

RV Swimming Pool (Adult) CHEZ MOI

Chair : Sequel - Summer Fun Chair - Brown
Chair : Sequel - Summer Fun Chair - Green

Tractor : B-Made Tractor by B-made
Grass by LOVE
LOVE - MIXED WILDFLOWERS - 17
LOVE - MIXED WILDFLOWERS - 20
LOVE - MIXED WILDFLOWERS - 16
LOVE - MIXED WILDFLOWERS - 18
LOVE - MIXED WILDFLOWERS - 2

Enjoy and have fun :)
Thanks for coming to m blog. 

コメント