Forest Retreat

1539th

Dear reader. Hope your lovely Friday :) 

When i depressing, I looked for blogtex of Little branch. 
because i know Little branch makes me feel relax and make me the power to blog. 
Same time, Dreamland Design 's furniture also gave me relax feeling. 
I will never leave from them i do not want to lost. 

I put Hisa's past released house "forest retreat". I hope you visit to their main store and to get your favorite items. 

















Credit @ GOOSE in Cosmopolitan (End date : July 25th)
Hanging bed : GOOSE - Dream pod ADULT

DD Hanakapiai Round Beach Lounger Adult

Credit @ Hisa
House : HISA - Forest Retreat

Credit @ Little branch
Tree : LB_WalnutTree{Animated}*4Seasons
LB_WildGrass.v1{4Seasons}*Animated

Garden decor 
Woodland Patio Set by Simply shelby
Woodland Patio Chair yellow
Woodland Patio Table
Woodland Patio Chair blue
Woodland Patio Chair green
Woodland Patio Chair red
Peonies Planter - blue 
MIXED WILDFLOWER PACK by LOVE

Enjoy and have fun your Secondlife! 
Thanks for coming to my blog. 

コメント