Summer is in the air

1536th

Deer reader. Hope your lovely Friday :)

So i got a claimed the way to blog from a designer. 
If this designer trusted me, i did not leave but was not. so i left from this designer and from an event both. 
If this designer complaining to event manager of event owner about me, it would be annoyed for them. so i left. 
However, I believe that i was not wrong way. 
Almost designer respect to blogger but some designer needs more respect to blogger. 
I felt this designer that this designer looking down on blogger. i wanted to be more close but i am happy that i did not. 
They should to know "Designer = blogger". Not Blogger is under the designer. we are standing same position. 

But i know i am not good fav getter. I do not know the way maybe my sense does not good for people? 
but who designer that trusted me, i am working with all my best. 
because i do not want them to disappoint as much as possible.  

















Credit @ Dreamland Design in Girls Heaven -EVENT- (End date : July 22th)
"Olivet Romantic Pergola Set Complete Adult"
  • DD Olivet Romantic Pergola
  • DD Olivet Hanging Chair ADULT
  • DD Yellow Chrysanthemum Coastal Stone Planter
  • DD Golden Chrysanthemum Coastal Stone Planter
  • DD Chrysanthemum Coastal Stone Planter
  • DD Olivet Mint Rug
  • DD Olivet Floral Rug
  • DD Hanging Criss Cross Lantern
  • DD Hanging Ivy Planter

Credit @ Dimi's in VERSUS
DiMi's - Love Boat (Adult & PG - 29 LI) 
*Copy / Mod. (29 LI)
*Rezzing by rezzar

Credit @ Sway's
Sway's [Sandia] Beach Towel . Watermelon *Color change by touch
Sway's [Shell] beach shells (cluster)
Sway's [Shell] beach shells (C)
Sway's [Shell] beach shells (A)
Sway's [Shell] beach shells (B)

Enjoy and have fun :)
Thanks for coming to my blog.

コメント