Caresses by summer's soft breeze..

1537th

Dear reader. Hope your weekday will be great more than last week :)

I feel that this year is changing year as blogger.  
Right now i have not involved any Event. All of are i left from myself. 
Not they banned me but i left. i was going to use my time as my time in SL too. 
but i noticed i love so much to work as blogger :D  

















Credit @ Sway's
Sway's [Ahoy!] Beach Hut
Sway's [Kalea] Cabinet . bold
Sway's [Kalea] Table Lamp . bold
Sway's [Kalea] Chair . pastel / moss
Sway's [Kalea] Chair . pattern / yellow
Sway's [Naolin] Beach Umbrella . Orange
Sway's [Sandia] Beach Bag
Sway's [Naolin] Beach Towel flat . Watermelon
Sway's [Naolin] Beach Towel flat . Kiwi
Sway's [Ruel] Boardwalk . aged . bend


Credit @ Little branch
LB_RoyalPalmTree{Animated}
LB_RoyalPalmTree.v2{Animated}
LB_RoyalPalmTree.v3{Animated}
LB_Snakeweed{Animated}*Summer-A

Landscape item
(Fundati) Cliff #1 by Fundati
Skye Beach 1 by Skye

Enjoy your summer in SL! 
Thanks for coming to my blog. 

コメント