Cozy afternoon tea

1554th

Dear reader. Hope your weekday still great :)

I put my partner my last blog post. I could not to take picture without him.
This meaning is not romantic meaning.. just i could not find good point view.
I was thinking that i would not put the avater in my decoration blog.
but like my last post, i feel sometimes it would be good looking the avater is here.

















Credit @ Hisa
Hut : HISA - English Garden Shed @ Group Gift 

Credit @ Chez Moi Furniture in Tres Chic (Current round close on September 9th)
"Terrasen Dining Set"
Terrasen Chair CHEZ MOI *Cushion color change by HUD
Terrasen Table CHEZ MOI *Dish color change by HUD / Mean change by Touch
Terrasen Placemat CHEZ MOI
Terrasen Teapot CHEZ MOI
Terrasen Appetizers Board CHEZ MOI
Star Candle CHEZ MOI
Terrasen Cheese Tray CHEZ MOI
Terrasen Yellow Flowers CHEZ MOI
Terrasen Lilac Flowers CHEZ MOI

Credit @ GOOSE in Cosmopolitan (Current round close on September 5th)
"Vintage door room divider"
GOOSE - Old room divider WHITE
GOOSE - Old room divider RED

Credit @ Sway's
Sway's [Eris] floor candelabra . gold (high LoD)
Sway's [Eris] table candelabra . gold (high LoD)
Sway's [I Love You] Flowerpot with Succulents . i
Sway's [I Love You] Flowerpot with Succulents . heart
Sway's [I Love You] Flowerpot with Succulents . u
Sway's [Emmi] Washstand / shabby . animated

Curtain : Dutchie sculpted curtains -> Dutchie or Marketplace
Rug : DD Beige Country Rug by Dreamland Design
Rug : DD Vintage Country Rug by Dreamland Design

Enjoy and have fun :)
Thanks for coming to my blog. 

コメント