Good vibes

1556th

Dear reader. Wishes your great weekday :)

I am very proud of to be part of FANATIC and this is my first official blog♥
I was really happy to blogged FANATIC palm tree and stone items♥ and i will share with you FANATIC production!
I blogged in my past blog post and it was as i was one of fan and it is always beautiful for me.

FANATIC main store
FANATIC marketpplace
FANATIC Facebook
FANATIC Flicker
FANATIC Flicker group

And same time, I would love to share with you that Hisa release so romantic house "Villa Phaidros" for Fameshed.
Fameshed September round will run from September 1st to 27th.

Please check the credit and it is below!

















Credit @ :FANATIK
Palm tree
:Fanatik Architecture: Palm 8 natural
:Fanatik Architecture: Palm 5 Double vibrant
:Fanatik Architecture: Palm 11 natural
:Fanatik Architecture: Palm 5 Double natural
Debris
:FANATIK: DEBRIS Stone 3
:FANATIK: DEBRIS Stone 1
Beach Cliff
:Fanatik Architecture: BEACH ROCKS Barrier Linear
:Fanatik Architecture: BEACH ROCKS Cliff 3B

Credit @ Hisa in Fameshed (Running from September 1st to September 27th)
House : HISA -  Villa Phaidros LOD@4

Credit @ Chez Moi Furniture
Tub : Rock Tank Pool (Adult) CHEZ MOI

Beach decor : *HEXtraordinary* Sand Castle - Decor
Grass : LB_Snakeweed{Animated}*Summer-A @ Little branch

Enjoy and have fun :)
Thanks for coming to my blog.

コメント