Eternal existence

1627th

Dear reader. 
I know Monday is feel so darn but anyway i hope your Monday will pass good :)

I wanted to show you Fanatik "PANTHEON" buidling. 
I searched the picture on website about "PANTHEON". Because i never seen in RL. 
I hope you like that i made picture with fanatik PANTHEON. 
















Credit @ :Fanatik Architecture
Building : :Fanatik Architecture: PANTHEON
Debris : :FANATIK: DEBRIS Stone 1
Rock : :FANATIK: ROCK BOULDERS F
Rock : :FANATIK: ROCK BOULDERS D
Rock : :FANATIK: ROCK BOULDERS L
Rock : :FANATIK: ROCK BOULDERS N

Grass by Heart Garden
Harmony Moon Lily - Short - White Blue - circle - AM - C/M
Harmony Wild Iris - SHORT - Purple - circle - AM - C/M
Harmony Wild Poppies - SHORT - Red - circle - AM - C/M
Harmony Wild Poppies - SHORT - Blue - circle - AM - C/M

Forest : Incendia Mesh Forest

Thank you so much for take look my blog post. 
Enjoy your Secondlife! 

コメント