Sweet celebrate

1678th

Dear reader. Hope your whole weekday is great :) 

Current round of 4 season event is running to the 22th May. 
my dear Dreamland Design and Chez Moi furniture participating with delightful items. 
I visited to 4 season event today. and it was my first visiting :D and it was nice time for me :)
















Credit @ Dreamland Design in 4 seasons event
"Medici White Dining Set"
DD Round White Layered Table
DD White Dining Chair
DD Formal Plate Setting
DD Champagne Bucket
DD Cake & Truffles Platter
DD Hanging Planter Centerpiece
DD Round Metalic Lamp

CHEZ MOI The Celebration Cart
All info -> Official BLOG

<Aphrodite> Romantic frames set of 4

CHEZ MOI La Chaise (Adult)
CHEZ MOI Les Carpet
CHEZ MOI Honeycomb Shelves Light

Curtain : [ zerkalo ] Lace Curtain
Short Curtain : Sway's [Rea] Curtain short / ball rod by Sway's

Enjoy and have fun :)
Thank you so much for coming to my blog.

コメント