The 2021 Holiday Shop & Hop!

1770th 
Dear reader. Wish your Secondlife is going great and you enjoying it 💓 

The event is almost here 💓
The Holiday Shop & Hop opens on Wednesday, December 8th at 9am PT and runs until January 2nd. 
Book book on your Secondlife event calendar. 
240 over Secondlife content creators are participating across 12 region total.  
As you know, The each shop will give big discount on items or all items (20% or more!) aand they give free items too (non-group).
So your wallet will be empty again as like me even thought after Black Friday.  

Some links of Shop & Hop event. 
Shop & Hop Flickr Group: https://www.flickr.com/groups/slshophop 

I took some pictures the decoration at center point on each sim.
I hope you get feel that the holiday shopping in Secondlife even if it would be not easy in RL. 
 





















The time is almost here. I really exciting this event every time! 

Enjoy and happy shopping from my heart for all of you. 

コメント