The pleasure of ordinary day

1807th
Dear reader.  Hope you having lovely Sunday in SL :)

I can not tell so many things ... my very close friend has got lost the way to live in Secondlife. 
I can not do anything for her its so shame. I just want playing with her together.
I hope everything will back as normal like before as soon as. 

















Credit @ Trompe Loeil in Collabor88
※ See the Display model @ Demo area 👉 Demo Area
Trompe Loeil - Seabrook Beach Cottage Yellow

"Sway's [Beth] Fence Kit"
Sway's [Beth] Fence . curved
Sway's [Beth] Fence . door
Sway's [Beth] Fence . pillar

Sway's [Beth] Garden Arch
Sway's [Beth] Arbour Bench
Sway's [Beth] Stake Lantern

Credit @ Little branch
LB_CottonWoodTree.v2{Animated}4Seasons
LB_CrispyGrass{Animated}*Seasons*Soft
LB_Hill-v1{Low Li}

Raindale - Newpoint chair - promo  
Raindale - Wonderbell topiary tree - hunt prize 2
Raindale - Twinklefield bench (pink) hunt prize
Raindale - Wonderbell topiary tree - hunt prize 1

Raindale - Easter topiary 👉 Wanderlust Weekend 

Enjoy your Secondlife like you do!
Thank you so much for coming to my blog.

コメント