Vintage camper

1809th
Dear reader. Hope your weekday has being good :)

My dear Trompe Loeil has the one of ALPHA by Access event of current round. 
I did not know about ALPHA event until i blogged Cory's Vintage camper. 
This is most of are for male fashion event but i saw lovely decor items too :)
If you have not visited yet, please check the Seraphim 

















Credit @ Trompe Loeil in ALPHA by Access (Current round End date : May 18th)
Trompe Loeil - Jetje Vintage Camper Open PG
Trompe Loeil - Jetje Vintage Camp Chair

Credit @ Little branch
LB_BeakedHazelnutTree{Animated}4Seasons
LB_CrispyGrass{Animated}*Seasons

Credit @ Hisa
HISA - Newland House - Yellow
HISA - Rocky heights - Stone Pile w grass
HISA - Rocky heights - rock 2

[The peacock statue] Shelves with decors D14 mirror

Garden decor : [Spring flowering in rocks] Nature Scene GM49 by .:Tm:.Creation

Thank you so much for coming to my blog. 
I hope my blog post would be help for your lovely Secondlife.

コメント