Sthefany

1848th
Dear reader.  Wishing your Very Merry Christmas from my heart! 

As you know, I got some skin and new Lelukta Head "Raven".
It was Holiday special gift its so cool ♡
and i got male head too to my male avater 😝 

You can check about Holiday Special from here 👉

Before i changed my haed, i took my portrait and would like to share it with you with credit. 




















Head : LeLUTKA Avalon Head 3.1
Skin : #Boataom :: Sthefany LelutkaEvoX BOM 'SunKiss' Brows @ Group Gift 
 →Yes! it is group gfit of Boataom and free to join. 
Shape : Own work 
Hair : TRUTH HAIR Irenka @ TRUTH Group Gift 

Oh my looks like i love group gift but it is very true 😋 
I like Avalon head. She is very beautiful and gorgeous but i decided to make new head! 
I will back to Avalon head but not sure -- but it is my journey for beauty in SL :)
and after i made new my face, i would like to take my picture and would like to show you 😋 
it will be so much fun to make new! 😍

I hope you like this and enjoying your Letluka head life as i am doing!! 
Thank you so much for visiting to my blog. 

コメント