Small fragments of peace

1857th
Dear reader. Hope you having sexy weekend ♡

Sunday sunset comoing soon for me thats meaning my weekend is almost gone... 
I hope your next week wil be better than last week and my next week too ♡
















Credit @ Raindale 
"Somerfield collection - remastere"
Raindale - Somerfield garden deck v2
Raindale - Somerfield light poles v2
Raindale - Somerfield picnic table v2
Raindale - Somerfield glass lantern (blue 1)
Raindale - Somerfield glass lantern (green 1)
Raindale - Somerfield lemonade
Raindale - Somerfield glass lantern (pink 1)

Credit @ Trompe Loeil
Trompe Loeil - Irusu Fireplace Pavilion PG

Credit @ Little branch
LB_YellowWoodTree.v2{Animated}Seasons
LB_Snakeweed{Animated}*Summer-B

Credit @ :FANATIK: 
:FANATIK: STONE BRIDGE
:Fanatik Architecture: WATERFALL

Credit @ Konoha 
Konoha - Basalt Cliffs of Whitlock  [vcp.006]

Thank you so much for visiting to my blog. 
Enjoy and have fun your Secondlife as i do :)

コメント