Hope

1892th
Dear reader. Hope your weekday is good.

When i saw the news about Maui's Forest Fire, i really worried about my friend... 
He living at Oahu but if his friend or his family's friend living there... because it becane so huge disaster ... 
I talked with him ...I said to him that i heard that still a lot of people not find yet.
but his daughter's friend... Was very sad when she knows but might better than still dont know yet her friend is alive or not even if her friend passed away. 
 
My friend also said still alot of poeple need taking care and a lot of help coming to there... I can not do in RL anything but if there is the chance that i can do something in SL , i want to. 
Please visit to this website i hope you get inspired something. 
Most of items are Available at Charity event in this blog please check the credit below the picture!
It is running to the August 26th! 


Konoha - Magnolia intent 
Konoha - Jacaranda kayla
Konoha - Iris valarie 

Fairy Flower Lamps 

Kalopsia - Pia's Chair & Vase

Gate :  Granola. Clover Garden Gate + Fencing ~ Mossy Black. @ main store
Deck : TLG -  Jiwa Tenang Beach Medium Decking @ main store

LM to each shop main store
Konoha : Main store
Simply Shelby : Main store
Kalopsia : Main store

I wanted to cry when i talking with him because i had talked with his daughter before with Skype. 
I feel very real and that Forest fire happened real. it is not happnend only beyond the TV. 
The re-building is what is going to take a long time.
I just hope the smile will back to them even if it takes long time. 

コメント