Hello Monday

1894th
Dear reader. Hope your weekday will be good days <3

I took another picture and it will be on my flicker.
Monday morning is lazy more than another day. Specially if rain day.. 
but anyway i tried to finished my work and i did.. i really happy i talked about my RL.
















Credit @ Dreamland Designs
DD louise Peacock Bedroom Set-Adult/PG
DD Edina Boho Livingroom Set -Adult/PG
DD Caily Fringed Rug Set 
DD Louise Little Seat -Adult/PG

DD Louise Peacock Bed-Adult
DD Caily Rug 3
DD Louise Round Table
DD Louise Lamp
DD Edina Boho Couch -Adult
DD Edina Fringed Rug
DD Caily Rug 2
DD Edina Glass Table
DD Edina Japonica Plant
DD Edina Monstera Planter
DD Edina Basket Planter
DD Louise Flower Art

Hanger : Hanger Sline 12 LI  WHITE[Erfe Design] @ main store
wall art : [ SQUARE ]  - TETRA Wallart Frames pack 1 @ main store
wall right : Violetility - Light Vines Wall Art @ main store
basket : HIDEKI - Pillow Basket @ main store

I hope you like!!
Thank you so much for visiting to my blog. 

コメント