Vintage courtyard

1946th
Dear reader. Hope your weekend is good days <3

My last bath was 15 days ago... Still my RL is busy i hope my RL will settile down soon. 
I would like to share with you some Vintage items by Simply Shelby. 
and Fanatik previouse release item "Abano Pebbles".

















Credit @ Simply Shelby
Moongate Gazebo Set 
    Vintage Moongate Gazebo -wall physics (side walls)
    Wildflower Patch - Zen Garden Mix
    Moongate Gazebo Optional Stone Floor
Zen Garden Set 
    Zen Garden - square
    Cement Block Pagoda
    Bamboo Planter - Raised (touch resize)
Zen Garden Lanterns 
    Zen Garden Lanters -  Red
    Zen Garden Lanters - Dark Wood
    Zen Garden Lanters - Dark Wood

Credit @ :FANATIK
:FANATIK: Abano Pebbles
:FANATIK: STONE PATH Straight

MAke a MArk - Japanese Sakura tea house - hallway only @ mainstore

I hope you like ! Enjoy! 
Thank you so much for visiting to my blog. 

コメント