One with the sun

1945th
Dear reader. Hope you having great Sunday :)

I would like to share with you some summer item! 

















Credit @ Raindale
Raindale - Fruitpoint chair - pineapple (PBR promo, orange)
Raindale - Fruitpoint chair - pineapple (PBR promo,white&green)

Credit @ Sway's
Sway's [Naolin] Beach Umbrella . Kiwi
Sway's [Naolin] Beach Umbrella . Fruity // scripted

Credit @ Chez Moi Furniture in Access (End date : July 8th)
CHEZ MOI Soleil Lounger (Adult)
 *Design change by HUD

Credit @ Hisa
HISA - Villa Phaidros (Hisa main store or Marketplace)

:Fanatik Architecture: PALM TREES (:Fanatik main store or Marketplace )
:Fanatik Architecture: ROCKS 2018 (:Fanatik main store or Marketplace )

And my blogging work is slow again. 
Apologize to my blog partner and manager. im working at least i wont ban from blogger group. 
All the reason is from my RL but i will try to make the time for SL more. 

I hope you like!  I hope to  see you soon! 
Thank you so much for visiting to my blog.

コメント