Dazzling weekend

1948th
Dear reader. Hope your good weekend :)

Sunday will gone soon... and my weekday will start. 
So far my RL is a bit busy and from next week, my RL will be very busy. 
i feel i am always busy ... but its ok i dont like bored time. 
but i just hope if i have more my time, i want to forcus more to Secondlife. 

















Credit @ Trompe Loeil in Uber (Current round close on August 22th)
Trompe Loeil - Maja Modern Cottage Open Upper + Kitchen

Credit @ Sway's in FLF
Sway's [Birdhome] Lighthouse/Town

DD Loberon Outdoor Couch Set
DD Loberon Lounger Set
DD Loberon Side Table
DD Loberon Beach Bag
DD Mosaic House Planters 
    DD Cat Palm Mosaic Planter
    DD Cat Palm Mosaic Planter
    DD Aloe Mosaic Planter
DD Garden Brick Conservatory

Credit @ Little branch
LB_HornBeamTree.v1{Animated}Seasons
LB_Springweed_cluster
LB_Grass.V4.1{Mesh}

Deck : TLG -  Jiwa Tenang Beach Medium Decking @ The Looking Glass
Beach : Skye Sandy Beach @ Skye

I hope you enjoy the Secondlife! 
Thank you so much for visiting to my blog.

コメント