How You Like My Whimsy? Hunt (1)

54th


Nice to see you again :)

Introducing about "How You Like My Whimsy? Hunt" 
This hunt has started from May 3th to May 24.

Detail site 

as it has described in this site, you find "W" word object. and you can grab 1L.
and hint only "one word". but you can find very easy.
because this hunt item has put on the main floor and not so far place from landing point of each shop.


This time i want to introduce you some hunt prize with my photo :D







with wall :   Tam  Wall Art - Umbrella Butterflies
putting on front of wall art : Whimsical Happenings  Home Decor 

I love Home decor of Butterfly anyway!!! <333
but wall art also sooo cute. i can not chose which!!





























Butterfly dress : Artic Storm (*AS* Delicate whimsy red w Wings) 
 (include wings and wreath)

soo lovely!! 
Its make me feel that I should go to deep forest to meet with fairlady.






























Satin navy harem jumpsuit : PREY   PREY - Sublime
Clutch : [VM] VERO MODERO / Envelop Clutch Cream



  ----continue to next post------               


Thank you for coming here today :)

コメント