Join Hands for Nepal (3) @ {AnaMarkova}

63th

Nice to see you again :) 

This is will be my last post of Join Hands for Nepal FFF event. 
This event until May 16th. 

I hope as much as possible many people go to this event.
Definitely Your shopping will be help to Nepal.

my last introducing items are  {AnaMarkova} dress. 






























{AnaMarkova} participating 2 type outfit. Cocktail dress type and long skirt set type.

Detail in Facebook

maybe i said in last post that I really love blue color <3
other items also very nice!!!   I choose this type dress :)


(first pic credit)

dress : {AnaMarkova} Tiffany Teal

Hair : *~*Damselfly*~*Jane Dark Blondes
Necklace : *:..Silvery K..:*Cross Double Necklace 2sets


(second pic credit)

dress : {AnaMarkova} Tiffany Skye 

Hair : *~*Damselfly*~*Dockery Brown Caramel 
Necklace : *:..Silvery K..:*Babiche Dog tag Neclace_Cross(1set)_HC
bracelet : *:..Silvery K.:*Gem stone bracelet and Ring(BlueCoral)

I like very much  *:..Silvery K.:* accesarry. maybe because those items color is blue? ^^


Thank you for coming here today :)

コメント