Virtual Diva (Eclipse Glitter dress / Eva hair)

56th

Nice to see you again :) 

Introducing about Virtual Diva New released Eclips dress and Eva  Hair Mesh. 
wide open collar neck looks so sexy. if you cordinate with long Necklace, would be looks nice. 
but i didnt. because i wanted emphasis this dress. 
and bottom part are very lovely culottes skirt. 




































I wanted to walk sea side. as usually i do not do makeup.
early morning seaside was good feeling for me.

I supposed that wish I could walk here with you.
but i felt still too bright my behind lighthouse. maybe still i need more sleeping. 
I wish again that i can see with you in my dream






























Hair :  Virtual Diva Eva  Hair Mesh
dress : Virtual Diva Eclipse Glitter



Thank you for coming here today :)

コメント