Fun4Fashion by [VM] VERO MODERO

128th

Nice to see you again :) 

[VM] VERO MODERO released Fun4Fashion Collection!!!
Colorful and looks delicious..... I love Icecandy..Icecream...I love sweet food.. >.<

I have decided how to take a pic since i got this items.
maybe i like some people in picture also. of cource i like one person in picture.
They are looks like enjoying on picture more than one person.
I like to make that people in my picture with myself. 

[VM] VERO MODERO Slurl
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Vero%20Modero/126/148/28





























[VM] VERO MODERO / Star4 Dresses   (first, second. third from the left)
 ---> available 6 pattern 
[VM] VERO MODERO / Star4 Jumpsuit (second from the right)
[VM] VERO MODERO / Star4 Skirt Sets (first from the right)
 ---> available 2 pattern 

Let's eat them!

Thank you for coming here today :)

コメント