-IrodorI- @ >+O R I G A M I +< Summer Event

111th

Nice to see you again :) 

Introducing about -IrodorI- @ >+O R I G A M I +< Summer Event items. 
Event opening from july 5th to to August 25th.

>+O R I G A M I +< Summer Event  Slurl : 
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Heiankyo/106/37/23

as you know, "an event of japanease culture and cloth" is this event theme.
of cource my love Kimono shop -IrodorI- also participating to this event!!

オリガミイベントが始まりましたね!!
アクセを買うためにモールに行きました。たくさんの人がいてとてもにぎわってました。
中には個人的にう~んと思う商品もありましたが、私のアメリカ人のパートナーもとっても楽しんでたようでした。
七夕の7日に、イベントに一緒に行けてよかったです。^^

そして、彩からも浴衣が出品されていますので紹介します。































Cloth : -IrodorI- Charm(sakura)  6 color /  30%off only on this event
 (include Hair, Hair accessory,kimono dress(with obi),Geta)
umbrella : .::Cubic Cherry Kre-ations::.  {Natsu} daisy umbrella pink (Gacha) @ ORIGAMI
Geta : *::.who what.::* {6} -komachi Geta- rinkou (Gacha) @ ORIGAMI




























Yukata : -IrodorI- Yukata Gift For RIN-NE(kingyo) Hunt prize 
 (include Hair, Hair accessory,kimono dress(with obi),Geta)

Hunt detail website 
 http://origamiivent.blogspot.jp/p/align-classhightslide-href.html

Bag : *::.who what.::* {19} -GAMAGUCHI BAG- ichimatsu (Gacha) @ ORIGAMI
Geta : *::.who what.::* {6} -komachi Geta- rinkou (Gacha) @ ORIGAMI

so far i don't have time of hunting...but i want to >.<
the other shop also awesome hunt prize there!!!


You can't miss  >+O R I G A M I +< Summer Event. 
I hope you would love this event!!

Happy shopping and Happy hunting!! 

Thank you for coming here today :)

コメント

  1. Hello.
    Thank you as always.
    Thank you for introducing on blog my work.
    They are very beautiful photos.
    I'm so happy :D
    Thank you very much !

    返信削除

コメントを投稿