Me Sew Sexy @ FAD Fashion June

106th

Nice to see you again :) 

First.. I am glad to meet with *MSS* in SNEAK PEEK.
I am very glad that I can be part of  *MSS*'s team. Thank you very much!!!
I hope that i could be help of you and your creation even if only a little bit >.<


Introducing to you my first blog for *MSS* is  "Loletta Outfit"
*MSS* participating with this Outfit to FAD Fashion event.
I love FAD Fashion event. also i am happy he is in this event :) 

FAD Fashion event Slurl  (from june 25th)
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Desperatos/162/163/350






Outfit : *MSS* Loletta Outfit Purple @ FAD Fashion
Hair : Magika [01] Shimmer

































Outfit : *MSS* Loletta Outfit Pistachio @ FAD Fashion
Hair : Magika [01] Shimmer

I want you to look even only DEMO. Looks like very softly and silky.
when you see whole outfit, would be very simple.
Look more close. you will know how real texture of this outfit.

*MSS* (Me Sew Sexy Clothier) Main Store Slurl 
 http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Chocolate%20Chip/217/34/23 


I will Introduce you for On9 items next time.

Thank you for coming here today :)

コメント