my spring of life will come at after spring?

115th

Nice to see you again :)

Finally!! I blogged for my Lovely woman and very dearly love woman.
I hope i could help for her. 

after spring released cute dress for Designer showcase.
Designer showcase is until 26th. if you missed it,  so bad :D


Designer showcase Slurl
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LaVian/22/108/36

after spring new main shop Slurl
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Wild%20Berry/139/33/3008 


































Dress : a.spring~Iris Pink @ Designer Showcase
Hair : *ARGRACE* HOTARU 
pose : andika pose wear me[love song V]  ---> main store new open!! 
Skin and Lipstick : .:JUMO:. Shalom @ APPLY ME 

location : Up to U
































Dress : a.spring~Iris Cyan
Hair : *ARGRACE* HOTARU 
pose : andika pose   (previous gift)
Skin and Lipstick : .:JUMO:. Shalom @ APPLY ME 

I hope you know how much cute of her dress by my picture.
Anyway try DEMO!!

Thank you for coming here today :)

コメント

  1. Thank you so much.
    ありがとうを心より

    返信削除
    返信
    1. りんださん!!! もうーーー大好きです!!!

      削除

コメントを投稿