Pajamas day

345th

Good moooorning!!! 

Its so lovely pajamas.  but outside place where i took a photo... lol 
this time i recognized strong that i need a facial expression mesh head.
I looked News about The mesh project's mesh head also will big update in early 2016. 
Thats including facial expression and more customization of head. I will wait.... I can not wait! 
what i wanted to say... this time picture had to smile..but me and my partner not smile... 
i hope you will know how this pajama is lovely by my picture! 

Introducing "*plowwies* Icicletrifle jammies" 

*plowwies* main store Slurl
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Plowwies/84/97/32




































So So cute! 

Outfit (picture 1 and picture 2) 
 me : *plowwies* Icicletrifle jammies  female  mesh
 He : *plowwies* Icicletrifle jammies  male  mesh 
*both including holding deer 
*not including Hair with Knit Hat. but best way that wearing together!

pose : +Espoir+ friend pose 

Thanks for reading! 
Happy pajamas life!!

コメント