Play with me @ RFL Home&Garden Expo

417th

Dear reader.  How was your day? / Hope your Tuesday is good!

Relay for Life Home & Garden Expo time!
Introducing about "Dragons Are Too Seldom" Item.
I have no baby in SL and i don't have kids avater. Thought that kids item would be unrelated in my secondlife.
It was a lovely encounter for me in this event.

You can find Dragons Are Too Seldom item on Hope3 sim
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hope%203/94/41/23 
 


























(( Credit ))
DATSI Mesh - Square Beach Chair Donation item @ RLF Home & Garden Expo Hope3
DATSI Mesh - Round Beach Chair Donation item @ RLF Home & Garden Expo Hope3

Gazebo : DATSI Mesh - Square Gazebo Base Colored @ RLF Home & Garden Expo Hope3
Inside Gazebo : DATSI Mesh - Inflatable Pool Mesh Model @ RLF Home & Garden Expo Hope3
Inside Gazebo : DATSI Mesh - Inflatable Children's Chair 4  (right) @ RLF Home & Garden Expo Hope3
Inside Gazebo : DATSI Mesh - Inflatable Children's Chair 2 (left) @ RLF Home & Garden Expo Hope3
DATSI Mesh - Toy Submarine Mesh Model @ RLF Home & Garden Expo Hope3
DATSI Mesh - Table Food Display @ RLF Home & Garden Expo Hope3
DATSI Mesh - Pool Setting Display @ RLF Home & Garden Expo Hope3

(( Landscape ))
glass : Fu's Clover 4tex L-mesh
Tree : *alirium* DwarfForest [LightGreen]

Enjoy Expo!
thanks for coming to my blog. see you soon!

..............
a few days ago, i went to a discussion. i can't talk and i can't chat natural. so i was just listening.
even just to read what they chatting very hard for me...

I have wondering since this event started. "How they thinking about blogger"
I heard some creator said "we need correct blogger" "we need right blogger" "should select blogger"....

There was "??????" around my head
correct blogger is what? right blogger is what? we were selected blogger when we applied.
I know my decorating or picture is NOT perfect. Because I do decorating or making picture on my way.
maybe the other blogger also same... they decorating on their way....
please don't say "someone's decorating was so bad" or complaining.
Because you never know their way to blog.

I just want to say that I love to blog. I do blog for who i can walk together.
................

コメント