Aloha!

580th

Dear reader... Hope your lovely weekend <3

I would love to introduce you *FLOWERDREAMS CREATION's special offer and !Lyrical B!zarre Templates! released new accessory for Aloha Fair 2016.
Aloha Fair is running to the 10th August!



This picture's main is "Accessory" ---
 Necklace : !Lyrical B!zarre Templates! - Tropicalia - Necklace @ Aloha Fair 2016
 Earring : !Lyrical B!zarre Templates! - Tropicalia - Earring Left  @ Aloha Fair 2016


Gown : .:FlowerDreams:.Sue - fuchsia @ 99L offering until Sunday midnight
Hair : Eaters Coma - HAIR 66

I don't use mesh head when i wear Slink body. i know would be more beautiful i wear mesh head..
but i like my avater head too ... :)
so if there is unbalance point of my face, this is my taste ...is it excuse?  :D

but, Nile has released for Catwa head make up applier.
This makeup applir is 99L offer of this weekend.




She is so beautiful <3
now i am thinking so serious to buy Catwa head....

Hope you like FlowerDreams gown! until Sunday midnight 99L.
after that, will back to full price!

Don't miss it <3
Thanks for coming to my blog.

コメント