Dainty bits

595th

Dear reader.

My summer vacation was end and started again my normal day. and my work will start again tomorrow.
even in ordinary day, I want to find something happy or fun things in SL and in RL.

Prism Design and ::ROC::  and +M's Avon+ @ Lovecraft Festival 2016 time!



picture1 - picture3
 Dress : Prism Danity by Journey with Fabric Hud - Summer Palette
 (fabric design change by HUD for 4 design / Slink  Physique fitmesh and starndard mesh 5 size)
 Accessory : +M's Avon+Rope choker ALL @  Lovecraft Festival 2016 (6 color including)
 Heal : ::ROC:: Ankle Strap Heels! Vivina (in-world / Marketplacee)
  (Compatible The mesh project / Slink / Maitreya feet, Color change by HUD for 20 over colors!!)
 Hair : *TKW* Yuko @ previous SL13B gift

body : Slink  Physique

location : THE WILD

 +M's Avon+Rope choker GREEN is 1L gift and already you can pick up.

am gonna walk around on Lovecraft Festival 2016.
I hope you also visit here and enjoy take a walk and enjoy the shopping <3

Thanks for coming to my blog.

コメント